* * * C O M I N G O U T * * *
(c) by Lawrence Lund 1999
Click for full size picture of the completed unit
coming out of the ground.
- This is a real simple one to do, just get some exterior
plywood or pressed board and have someone lie down on it with one of their arms raised as
if they were coming out of a grave.
- Trace around the body from the waist up.
- Now cut out the form you just traced.
- Cut a styrofoam head in half and glue both half's on the form
to make a place for a mask to go.
- Paint the exposed hand, maybe adding red paint to simulate
- Build up the body and arm to prepare for a shirt.
- Put an old shirt on the form along with a scary mask.
- That's it, just stick it in the ground and you have a nice
Click for full size picture of the graveyard.
Back to my Halloween page.
Web page design (c)
Lund Consulting Service
Phone: (631) 231-8790
Copyright 1996-2004 by Lawrence H. Lund Last Modified